After spotting this artwork, I decided to dedicate this Christmas post to one of my favorite movies , Gremlins. This movie provides powerful lessons that can sustain you the whole year.
1. In the eyes of a child, money is no substitute for love.
2. Never underestimate someone on the basis of appearance.
3. Everyone makes mistakes.
4. Life is full of twists and turns.
5. It’s okay to express fear.
6. Ask for help when you need it.
7. Enjoy friendship.
8. Women will always be cleaning up the mistakes of men. Moms will always be the best people on the planet.
9. You don’t need the perfect voice to share the songs in your heart.
10. Karma is real.
11. You can face your fears.
12. Don’t let life’s ridiculousness stand in the way of love.